As an innovative and independent SMSF audit provider we retain the best SMSF audit professionals in the country. If you are looking to create or further your career in the SMSF audit industry then the opportunity to work with industry leaders should make Evolv your employer of choice.
We are always on the look out for high quality staff who will enhance our industry leading SMSF audit service for clients. If you are interested in developing and progressing your career as well as working in a growing business, please submit the expression of interest form below.
Full Time – SMSF Audit Partner
As a part of our continued rapid growth, an exceptional opportunity exists for a seasoned Partner level SMSF auditor who can play an integral role in the on-going success of the business.
The primary responsibilities:
- Assist fellow directors / partners to deliver the vision of the business;
- Manage the team (workforce planning, performance management and reviews, training, development & mentoring);
- Complete partner reviews for SMSF audits;
- Client relationship management and development;
- Identify and implement process improvement and change management initiatives;
- Attain budgets.
The Ideal Person:
- Current or able to become an ASIC Registered SMSF Auditor;
- CPA or CA Qualified;
- Significant experience in SMSF audit and / or SMSF administration;
- Strong relationship and people management skills;
- Align with our culture and values – “Whatever it takes” attitude;
- Have an existing client base, but this is not a requirement;
- Strategic thinker and personally driven;
- Agile and can adapt to change;
- Have your own presence in the SMSF industry.
- Equity Opportunity;
- Head an experienced and talented SMSF audit team;
- Join an award winning and fast growing business;
- Capitalise on our structure to build further scale;
- Above market remuneration package and earnings potential.
Full Time – Senior SMSF Auditor
Due to recent company growth an opportunity has arisen for another senior SMSF auditor to join the team. This role offers career growth opportunities to the right candidate.
The primary responsibilities:
- Complete Manager reviews for audits completed by other more junior auditors;
- Complete audit finalisations or “end to end” audits as directed – mainly for medium or high risk funds;
- Assist with facilitation, sign off and execution (as required) of any audit training for auditors;
- Support the delivery of all service requirements relating to the completion of audits for clients;
- Involvement in the setting, reviewing and monitoring of audit procedures to ensure it consistently adheres to best practice;
- Mentoring – all audit staff.
The Ideal Candidate:
To be regarded for this interesting opportunity, you will have solid SMSF experience. In addition to this you will possess some or all of the following:
- At least 3 years’ experience in auditing SMSFs, or 8+ years relevant experience;
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting and completed or working toward CA/CPA/IPA/SPAA qualifications;
- If not already, considering registering to become an ASIC registered signing SMSF Auditor;
- Mature and professional outlook;
- Strong attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Intermediate to advanced IT experience and common sense;
- Strong working knowledge of the SIS Act;
- Alignment with the organisation’s culture and internal values
- Ability to effectively manage your time, prioritise work and multitask;
- Well-developed IT skills.
If you meet the requirements above and are ready to take on an immense career opportunity, then apply today. In return we will provide a competitive salary package, ongoing professional development, an excellent work environment and a chance to work for an award winning and innovative organisation that highly values its staff.