Manager, SMSF Audit – Technical Advice & Support
With an unwavering commitment to excellence and innovation, Evolv is looking for an experienced audit technical support specialist to join our growing team of audit specialists.
5 days a week (negotiable) available. Sydney or Melbourne location available, and remote applicants will be considered.
• Technical advice & support of SMSF registered auditors, and the SMSF audit management team;
• Management of audit quality process, audit methodology and its application, and update to consistently support best practice, including process effectiveness;
• Monitor legislative updates, ATO guidance, emerging accounting and audit issues and consideration of the impact on the Evolv product suite;
• Leader of process priorities, including automation within the business including liaison with the technical development team.
The Ideal Candidate:
To be regarded for this newly created role, you will be keen to pursue a technical specialist role to support the continued development of our audit product, employing technology as a key enabler. In addition to this you will possess some or all of the following:
• At least 7+ years experience as a general audit specialist & SMSF audit specialist
• Experienced as an auditor at a Big 4 firm, keen to pursue a technical specialist role
• Ability and looking for the opportunity to be involved in corporate audits to support legislative application
• Tertiary qualifications in accounting and completed CA/CPA/IPA/SPAA qualifications;
• Registered SMSF auditor or eligible to apply for registration
• Mature and professional outlook
• Strong attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A passion for the superannuation industry and associated legislation
• Alignment with Evolv’s culture and internal values
• Ability to effectively manage your time, prioritise work and multitask.
If you meet the above requirements and are ready to take on an excellent career opportunity, then apply today. In return we will provide a competitive salary package, ongoing professional development, an excellent work environment and a chance to work for an award winning and innovative organisation that highly values its staff.
To apply, please submit your resume & cover letter to Louise Hayman, Human Resources Manager at email@example.com